An air dryer is equipment that is widely used to remove the water from the compressed air system. Today, air dryer manufacturers and export air dryers of various type and sizes which are widely found handy and useful for many applications across varying industries and in commercial areas.
Air Dryers come in wide variety. The main point of difference is distinguished by their dew points. The basic characteristics of an air dryer are as follow:
Characteristics of air dryers
- A typical air dryer produces dew point between -40°F or and -100°F.
- A refrigerated dryer delivers a dew point not lower than approximately 35°F
- A deliquescent dryer delivers a dew 20°F below the compressed air temperature.
Usage of air dryers
In most cases, air dryers are used to dry the air in the commercial and industrial applications. Wide industries and commercial areas where air dryers found their way include:
- Communication Sector (pressurizes its underground cables to repel moisture and avoid shorts)
- Painting Applications
- Pneumatic tools and control systems
- Medical Equipment sector.
- Automobile industries, heavy vehicles
Various types of air dryers
As said above, air dryers do come in wide variety of range, type and size depending upon the specific requirements of industrial and commercial applications, the type of air dryer is chosen.
This is very basic type of an air dryer. In this refrigerated air dryer system, there are two heat exchangers. In latest technological advancement, many air dryer manufacturers in India also manufacture one heat exchanger also.
Deliquescent air dryer
Deliquescent dryer are made up of a pressure vessel filled with a hygroscopic media which is used to absorb the water vapor.
So, you have now gained knowledge of meaning, usage and types of air dryers which are an important aspect in the smooth and damage less working of any industrial and commercial applications, stay connected with us to stay updated with other precious information regarding air dryers and air dryers manufacturers in India.
More details visit us our website : www.aircompressorindia.com